Pregnancy and Postpartum
Worried that you are not the kind of mother you thought you would be?
Feel like you lost yourself in the process of becoming a mom?
Doubting your abilities as a mom?
Afraid to tell your family and friends how you really feel?
For many, motherhood does not always come naturally let alone easily. Whether it is difficulty conceiving, ambivalence during pregnancy, relationship difficulties, experiencing loss of former self, or navigating new roles and responsibilities, motherhood poses its own set of challenges.
In my practice I see women who are experiencing:
- Perinatal anxiety and depression
- Postpartum blues, depression, and anxiety
- Pregnancy after previous postpartum depression
- Pregnancy loss/miscarriage/stillbirth/infant loss/infertility
- Pregnancy after pregnancy loss/miscarriage/stillbirth/infant loss
- Traumatic pregnancy or birth experience
- Pregnancy/motherhood ambivalence
You do not have to do this alone.